Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yes I am still alive and kicking



Well things have been a little crazy around here. Danielle has been sick (if you didn't know she started having chest pains, headaches and fevers on August 20th). The Doctors have not been able to help her yet. She has not been able to start school yet she has been on the Home and Hospital progam, that is when a teacher comes to the house. We hope she will be able to go back to school for 2nd quarter (November).

Kurt is now working for Bateman Lube and Oil. He seems to like it there.

Gary got a blessing and was told to move back to Utah. He was able to transfer back with ADT.

I am still a Captain for Utah Foods. That keeps me busy.

So now I guess life keeps you guessing...who knows what will happen next?

Love and miss you all.

1 comments:

Jen said...

I am very happy to see that you wrote a blog. I hope you do not mind that I edited a bit. I am like your own personal spell check.